Thursday, December 16, 2010


The time has come to send out the annual Christmas card. I wanted to include my buddy Atlas in the card again this year. Paying tribute to the movie "A Christmas Story," this is what I came up with.







And now for some details...

Three images of Atlas were used in order to get the proper look. He has a short attention span and won't hold still for very long. He doesn't naturally like the flavor of cardboard, a little peanut butter does the trick


This is the main photo of Atlas that was used.



I used his tongue and ear from this photo.



The other ear was clipped from this photo and added.



Self portrait of me looking shocked.



The blue color makes it easier to isolate and remove the background.





This fence post served as the flagpole.



An out of focus photo of Broad Ripple park serves as the background.



Combine everything together and...



Check out cards from years past.



No comments:

Post a Comment